Sore throat symptoms can be uncomfortable. Every cough makes you wince, and all you think about the whole day is how to get rid of that sandpaper-like lump on your throat. To ease the pain, you need to know what caused your sore throat first and follow some effective remedies.
Here are some best sore throat remedies:
- Fight dry air with a humidifier and avoid eating acidic foods.
- Swallow antacids, sip herbal teas, and take some pain reliever meds.
- Coat and soothe your throat with honey and try a nasal decongestant.
- Gargle with salt water, such as an ice pop, and drink extra cold liquids.
- Give your voice a rest and visit a Walk-in Clinic if your condition worsens.
If you are starting to have difficulty breathing, swallowing, opening your mouth, have a rash or a fever above 101 degrees Fahrenheit, and blood in saliva or phlegm, then you need to seek Emergency Care in Ohio right away. You need to get checked by a specialist to prevent further complications.
Here at Family Urgent Care, we offer reliable Urgent Care in Columbus, Ohio to meet every specific health need of our patients. When you are sick or injured and need to see a doctor right away, you may visit our clinic without any significant waiting time.
If you have further questions regarding our services, please feel free to give us a call or visit our clinic today.