Sinusitis is an inflammation of the sinuses that can cause them to get blocked and filled with fluid. It is usually caused by colds or allergies, and an infection could result from the blockage.
Listed below are the common signs and symptoms of sinusitis:
- Nasal discharge (having thick yellow or green discharge from the nose) or stuffy nose
- Experiencing facial pressure, particularly around the eyes, nose, and forehead
- Halitosis (or bad breath) and experiencing frequent cough
- Post nasal drip (where mucus drips down the throat)
- Feeling tired and having a high fever
Family Urgent Care is the one you can trust when it comes to offering reliable urgent care services. We have doctors and care teams who can provide you with outstanding healthcare in a warm and welcoming manner. We are committed to promoting and maintaining the overall health and well-being of our patients. So if you require immediate care, please feel free to visit our Walk-in Clinic today. We are always ready to assist you.